WHAT ARE OFTEN ARISING COMPLAINTS IN PREGNANCY?
HOW THIS COMPLAINT reduced?
1-NAUSEA AND VOMITING
The effect of the first 3 months of pregnancy hormone occurs especially in the morning. 3 months after complaints usually decreases over time, completely lost.
- Get up from the bed, biscuit, toast dry things should be eaten,
- Small and frequent meals should be eaten,
- Sauce, fried, sugar should not be too watery foods.
- Boiled potatoes, bread, eggs, cheese, yogurt, rice, pasta, can be eaten.
- It is useful chickpeas with salt and soda drinks.
Increased renal blood flow in the first half of pregnancy and the effect of hormones, the last half of the bladder leading part of the baby (the bladder) occurs as a result of his frequent urination request bass.
Signs of infection are burning during urination, and a change in urine color. Should consult a doctor immediately and necessary treatment should be initiated. Normal urination or frequent infections. If you find it difficult to get to the toilet at night should drink less water at night.
Normally increased estrogen in women (depending on the hormone) amount, odorless discharge occurs when the consistency of egg whites to itch.
- Scented, vaginal burning, itching is a sign of the yellow-green or white discharge whey consistency infection.
- Underwear should be changed every day.
- Attention should be paid to cleaning the toilet (the reservoir towards the anus).
- Must wash inside the vagina.
- If you have signs of infection must be referred to a physician
- Vaginal deodorants and perfumed soaps should not be used.
The growing uterus during pregnancy (due to compression of the uterus) does, in the legs, varicose veins in the major labia minora and labia may occur.
- A long standing should be addressed.
- Pre-heir or if the pregnancy has emerged from the early period of pregnancy should be worn elastic compression stockings.
- The legs should be rested lifted high.
- Foot regular exercise should be performed.
- Circle the ankle to increase circulation can be drawn.
Water retention in the body through the action of hormones is the cause of edema in pregnancy. Later in the pregnancy does not require treatment not only emerged edema in the legs. edema; morning, hand, is occurring in the face and legs, pregnancy is a sign of poisoning. Should be treated.
- A long standing should be addressed.
- Tight-fitted socks and underwear should be worn.
- Legs should be heard by removing high.
Sudden muscle contractions called cramps. Occurs as a result of calcium and phosphorus in excess.
- Massage the legs should be made.
- Regional (cramps place entering) is applied hot.
- Wakeup legs should suddenly stress.
- Consideration should be pressed before walking heel to the ground.
Early and late pregnancy can cause discomfort.
Use suitable bra for 24 hours. Bra, promotes blood circulation, reduce the sensitivity.
8-constipation and hemorrhoids (piles) FORMATION
Hormonal effects on gastrointestinal movement and as a result of the slowdown in the pregnancy the uterus pressing on growing his rectum develop constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Plenty of fruit and vegetables should be eaten raw.
- All necessary must be made without waiting for the toilet.
- A glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning provides the benefits of drinking warm water with sugar.
- Should be plenty of liquid food. For example, water, soups, stews.
- Dried apricots, prunes, dried figs compote can help prevent constipation if swallowed.
- Regular gymnastics should be done or should be done 3 days a week for half an hour walk.
- Given iron medication on a full stomach, can be taken with plenty of fluids.
HOW TO FEED A PREGNANT?
A healthy pregnancy and a healthy balanced diet is essential for the birth of a baby. Important not to take too much food during pregnancy is to take a balanced food. Of additional energy needs between meals, taking three meals are provided regularly supply it. Ideal weight 10-12 kg needed throughout the entire pregnancy. 'Dir
1. Meat, eggs, meat all kinds of legumes, poultry, fish, dry beans, chickpeas, lentils, etc.
(2 eggs * 1 serving 1 meat or legumes or meat and vegetable dishes is 1 serving.)
1-2 servings more
2nd pillar and dairy products (milk, yogurt, cheese)
1 serving is 1 cup of milk or yogurt. 2 matchbox cheese or precipitate is 1 serving.
3. Grains (bread, rice, wheat, pasta, noodles, pastries, tarhana etc.
No or 1 serving:
(3-6 slices of bread)
1 slice of bread more
More or 1 slice of bread
1 serving of rice more
4. Fresh fruits and vegetables
At least 1 serving of green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits or from the tomato
1-2 servings more
* Every day pregnant 80g. Protein 1,5 g. Calcium, 30-60 g. Iron, vitamins A, B1, B2 and C vitamins should receive. For Example; 2 cups milk or 1 cup of yogurt or a matchbox-sized white cheese.
1 serving of meat or fish or liver or dry beans, lentils, dry beans or 1 egg.
Fruits; 2-3 apples, a diet containing additional calories required orange, meets the needs of protein and iron.
* Salami, sausage, sausage foods containing additives should be used as infrequently as possible.
* Vitamin D is not found in food. However, the skin is supplied with direct reflection of the sun's rays. Therefore, care must be taken to the sun.
* Always iodized salt should be used.
* Tea should not be drunk with food to prevent anemia, the number should be limited to no more than two cups of coffee. Should not drink cola and fruit juices.
* Do not use the drug without consulting PhD.
* Smoking during pregnancy, low birth weight infant births, stillbirths, pilesant the leading causes separation and early settlement. Mothers should quit smoking during pregnancy.
* Depending on the amount of alcohol taken during pregnancy on infant developmental disorder arises. Alcohol should not be taken during pregnancy.