Urology is a medical field that involves the reproductive systems of males and females. Urology department of Duygu Hospital provides urological examination, diagnosis and treatment services for adults and pediatric patients, in a number of fields including routine procedures such as prostate and bladder TUR operations, invasive and non-invasive stone surgery .
It is common that to see urological diseases in older women and men. Duygu Hospital offer detailed Urology Check-up programs in order to be notified early.
Urology department undergoes examination and treatment in general about kidneys, urinary tracts, bladder, function problems, urinary retention problems, prostate, penis and testicular diseases, male venereal diseases, infertility, sexual function and reproductive disorders, urological cancers, child urology, and gynecologic urology .
Services in Urology Department
- Endoscopic Prostate and Bladder Surgery (TUR Method)
- Undetected Testicular Treatment in Children
- Kidney Stones Diagnosis and Treatment
- Varicocele and Testicular Surgery
- Kidney stones
- Endoscopic stone crushing operations
- Endoscopic prostate and bladder surgeries (TUR Method)
- Sexual dysfunctions
- Urodynamics problems
- Infertility research and treatment in males
- Urinary incontinence treatment in women
- Congenital or acquired urinary system diseases
- Undescended testis treatment in children
- Urinary incontinence treatment in children
Doctor of Urology