Otorhinolaryngology (Ear-Nose Throat Diseases)
Otorhinolaryngology (Ear-Nose Throat Diseases) Clinic
Otorhinolaryngology (Ear-Nose Throat Diseases) is study of diseases of ear, nose, and throat.
Almost all of our patients are diagnosed and treated in Duygu hospital, after the outpatient clinic, laboratory, radiological examinations and audio logical examinations. Duygu Hospital's ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat) examination rooms are equipped with classical examination instruments as well as an endovision systems which allow endoscopic examinations.
Services provided in the Ear, Nose and Throat Unit
- Child and Adult Hearing Disorders
- Hearing and balance system diseases
- Hearing loss
- Ear infections
- Ear surgery
- Throat Diseases
- Tonsils / nasal problems
- Sound disturbances
- Sound tracts, nodules and polyps
- Swallowing problems
- Nasal and Nasal Diseases
- Odor disorders
- Chronic sinusitis
- Nasal obstruction
- Nose bleeds
- Nasal fractures
- Head and Neck Tumors
- Ear tumors
- Nasal tumors
- Throat cancer (early diagnosis)
- Neck tumors
- Snoring and Breath Cutting (Sleep Apnea)
Operations provided in the Ear, Nose and Throat Unit
- Aesthetic nose surgeries (Rhinoplasty)
- Endoscopic tonsils, nose, snoring, sinusitis surgeries.
- Head and neck region tumor operations.
- Hearing loss and ear infection surgeries.
- Surgical interventions for voice disorders.
Otorhinolaryngology (Ear-Nose Throat Diseases) doctors